Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Jan 1st...New year...2006

WOW! Can you believe its Jan. 1st of 2006!! Just crazyness...
2005 was such a whirlwind...So many great memories, so many new things, so many new people, so many new emotions, and so many new expierences that have changed me in ways I can never describe...
Thank you 2005, for all that you did, Cheers to 2006, for all you are going to do!
I have vowed in 2006 to post as often as possible, my life seems to be just so interesting that I mine as well document it!
All the best to you and your 2006...
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR MY DEAR!