Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

WHOOP-I there it is!


Well it's not Rosie but Whoopi can do...she is an incredible person and does NOT mind putting her foot down and speaking whats on her mind...I just really am looking forward to her putting HasselBITCH in her place...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Barbara Walters, creator/executive producer and co-host of ABC’s “The
View,” officially announced today, live on “The View,” that Whoopi Goldberg has
been named moderator of her Emmy® Award-winning morning talk and entertainment
show. Since the show’s inception, Ms. Goldberg has made thirteen guest
appearances and has been a guest co-host fourteen times. She will debut on “The
View” on September 4 (11:00 a.m.–12:00 noon, ET), the start of the show’s
eleventh season.
“I have known Whoopi for years. She is brilliant, funny and irrepressible,
and is an enormously popular and talented star. We are delighted that she is
going to join the program as our moderator. This is going to be a great new
chapter for ‘The View,’” said Ms. Walters.
“We are thrilled to have Whoopi join us as moderator for the eleventh
season of ‘The View,’” said Brian Frons, president, Daytime Disney-ABC
Television Group. “She is a grounded soul, funny, wise and a good listener, all
of which will work well for her in that role. It should be quite an ensemble.”
“I’m really glad to be doing ‘The View.’ It’s a show I like with people I
like, and I’m looking forward to it,” said Ms. Goldberg.

No comments: