Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mariah Night on IDOL

So last night was Mariah Carey night on American Idol for the first time ever in its seven season run and my word was it a night of shining performances. All the contestants did really well and it will be incredibly hard to see any of them go. Here are all seven performances, my favorites by far were David Cook singing "Always be My Baby" and David Archuleta singing "When you Believe"; I am almost willing to put money on the fact that he and David Cook will be the final two competing for the title of the American Idol.

Carly singing "Without You"


Syescha singing "Vanishing"


David A. singing "When you Believe"


Jason singing "I Don't Wanna Cry"


Kristy Lee singing "Forever"


Brooke singing "Hero"


and last but not least David C. singing "Always Be My Baby"

No comments: