Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Friday, October 24, 2008

Hudgens talks Efron; I respond!

From People.com --

Vanessa Hudgens filled Ellen DeGeneres in on a few personal details about Zac Efron that only a close friend – say, a girlfriend – might know.

The 19-year-old High School Musical star crumbled under pressure when pressed by DeGeneres and admitted Friday that 21-year-old boyfriend Efron is "a good kisser," has had his flu shots, and prefers eggs for breakfast – sometimes raw.

"We kiss in the movie," Hudgens explained after gauging Efron's lip-locking skills.

She also said she still hasn't given Efron a birthday gift, and understands why he makes so many girls swoon.

"Ah, he's hot," Hudgens said.

MY RESPONSE -- DUH!! WE ALREADY KNOW ZAC IS HOT. I MEAN I THINK ONCE A GAY 27 YEAR OLD PROFESSIONAL MALE HAS POSTERS OF HIM UP IN HIS OFFICE, HE HAS OFFICIALLY HIT HOT STATUS; I'M JUST SAYING! ;-)

No comments: