Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bring on 2010

Well what a year 2009 was! For myself, it had it's share of Up's and Down's but I learned a lot from every experience and discovered amazing new things about myself. I have decided I am going to start blogging more and more. I know I ALWAYS say that but I really do miss writing and this blog gives me an outlet to bring you into my life a little bit more...besides of course being my friend on Facebook or following me on Twitter (@hollywoody).

Keep tuned, Favorite this site now, BIG THINGS to come in 2010!! :-)

No comments: