Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Been awhile

So its been awhile since Ive posted and I figured I should update you some of to whats been up. Simply enough life has thrown many fast balls my way this past month or so...Ive learned so much from so many, Ive expierenced new things and feelings I have never felt before. I completed the 10k AIDS WALK on July 17th which was incredible enough but to then celebrate the 2 yr anniversary of my surgery on the next day well it was breathtaking. I have bonded with many friends and left several behind, but one thing I have learned is all of this means nothing, all of this is just this, we are who we are from all of that, so we as humans cant concentrate on that but rather on who we are...because that happens anyways, anyhow, and all the time. I am happy. I really truly am. I like it and now Im going to enjoy it.

No comments: