Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Back

Well Im Back, Being inspired by Rosie Odonnell and her very active online blog. I have decided to take it up again and write very actively in it. This means I am going to finally do what I have been wanting to do and be open and really talk about my feelings, my thoughts, the things that provoke me, pretty much as open as it comes to you all, the people reading, whether I know you or not, I want this venue to express my inner thoughts and feelings that we dont normally share on a daily basis.

Stay tuned for some good stuff...

In my own words....

No comments: