Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Monday, October 10, 2005

Fun

1. DO YOU SNORE?
Used to...when Im drunk and go to sleep, I usually do hehe

2. ARE YOU A LOVER OR A FIGHTER?
Lov-to-the-er

3. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
Death

4. AS A KID, WERE YOU A LEGO MANIAC?
Nope...Lincoln Logs baby!

5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF "REALITY" TV?
Loves it, except for Paris and Nicole...Oye!

6. DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
Ya here and there

7. WERE YOU A CUTE BABY?
A-freakin-dorable...hahha or so I was told.

8. IS THE SINGLE LIFE FOR You?
Ya, its not bad, since I didnt get much play when I was a big fella, Im loving single life now and the attention, though I am a hopeless romantic so theres always a side of me that wants that someone special.

9. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR KEYBOARD?
Black and clear.

10. DO YOU SING IN THE SHOWER?
Yes hahaha...this morning I was singing Shine On BY Ryan cabrera...loves it!

11. HAVE YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMPED?
NO WAY! Freaked out of heights!

12. ANY SECRET TALENTS?
ha ha ha...who put this question in here...If I told you they wouldnt be SECRET talents anymore now would they!!

13. WHAT'S YOUR IDEAL VACATION SPOT?
Italy...'nough said!

14. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Grande Vanilla Latte from Starbucks

15. CAN YOU SWIM?
Ya, but since I lost all my weight, I have to teach myself all the basics again, seeing I dont float as well now, I almost drowned last time I got into a pool haha

16. HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE "DONNIE DARKO"?
DUH! Jake is so hott!

17. DO YOU GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE OZONE?
Of course, I love Ms Earth, shes fabulous!

18. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOSTIE POP?
3, I mean thats what the Owl told me anyways.

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON AN AIRPLANE?
Yes

21. ARE YOU A SINGLE CHILD?
No, 3 younger siblings, and 1 older, but we dont mention him haha

22. DO YOU PREFER ELECTRIC OR MANUAL PENCIL SHARPENERS?
Electronic, if that makes me lazy so be it!

23. WHAT'S YOUR STAND ON HUNTING?
One word: BAMBI!

24. IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
I hope so...after going to my sisters wedding, I cant wait till one day to expierence something like that...warms my heart thinking about it.

25. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I am ALWAYS told my handwriting is nice for a guys...what does that mean exactly!?

26. WHAT ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
Used to have horrible allergies, but now mostly just some bad stuff because of Cats...I seriously puff into an Asian decent. haha

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, "I LOVE U"
We are so NOT going there...

28. IS TUPAC STILL ALIVE?
Hell yes...I mean last time we spoke, he was in So-cal drinking a latte with Elvis, havent heard from him since, hope hes well.

29. DO YOU CRY AT WEDDINGS?
A blubbering wedding idiot- table for 1

30. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS?
D. All of the above

31. ARE BLONDES DUMB?
I love Blondes...espically when they are quiet...they are just fabulous. (hahaha sooo JK dont hate me!)

32. WHERE DOES THE OTHER SOCK END UP?
Last time I saw it, one some guys penis in a magazine.

33. WHAT TIME IS IT?
11:48 am PST

34. DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
Woody, woodrina, JJ, JJ GAY, Gay Gay J, Bobe, Staypuff (thanks grannie), woodrow, woodster, woodbeck, wood, god I could go on forever...

35. IS MCDONALD'S DISGUSTING?
now that I really cant eat there food, I dont really miss it, but from time to time, can a bitch get a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit! YUMM!!

36. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE IN A CAR?
Last Friday, I was in a Cab, getting kicked out and yelled at cause I didnt have enough to pay for my ride home, I was wasted haha sorry cabbie!

37. DO YOU PREFER BATHS OR SHOWERS?
Showers for sure...love the way the water feels on me.

38. IS SANTA CLAUSE REAL?
Yes, Christmas is my favorite time of year...dont nobody fuck with my Santa Clause shit...Ill cut you! hahaha And yes Mrs. Clause is a big old fag hag!

39. DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR NECK KISSED?
MMHMMM

40. ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK?
used to be more so then now, but ya from time to time, the dark is scary.

41. WHAT ARE YOU ADDICTED TO?
life and laughter

42. CRUNCHY OR CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER?
mmm both r good with some fluff, yummy!

43. CAN YOU CRACK YOUR NECK?
ya if needed!

44. HAVE YOU EVER RIDDEN IN AN AMBULANCE?
On to many occassions

45. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH TODAY?
Once this morning

46. IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
Yes!

47. ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
No and yes...dont ask!

48. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR EYES?
Blue with the longest eyelashes ever!

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR LIFE?
My life is incredible; this includes the good, the bad, the amazing, the incredible, the horrible, all elements make my life what it is, the thing about life, is learning from every single thing that happens good and bad and move forward from there. Blessed I am with this skill...

51. WHO'S BETTER: STONE COLD OR THE ROCK?
The rock is way hot, but I do love that bad boy thing stone cold has got going on and since Ive been a wrestling fan since i was like 8, HBK is the SHIT!!

52. ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
Yes, from time to time, its odd, cant explain

53. HAVE YOU READ "CATCHER IN THE RYE"?
No

54. DO YOU PLAY ANY INSTRUMENTS?
Used to play Piano and I am wanting to take it up again and maybe learn guitar.

55. HAVE U EVER STOLEN MONEY?
Yes, I have, when I was younger. NOT proud of it.

56. CAN YOU SNOWBOARD?
Hell no, To nervous Id break something.

57. DO YOU LIKE CAMPING?
LOVES IT!

58. DO U SNORT WHEN U LAUGH?
HAHA...NO BUT MY FRIEND KEVIN DOES IT AND ITS HYSTERICAL!

59. DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC?
Casue I hope you do...oh sorry, Umm yes I do, Magic surrounds us, I think it honestly plays a big part in the world today.

60. ARE DOGS A MAN'S BEST FRIEND?
Hell to the yes, i love lil wuppie duppies... hahaha all together now: SO GAY!

61. YOU BELIEVE IN DIVORCE?
I would if I could, since I cant, I wont

62. CAN YOU DO THE MOONWALK?
haha...aint nobody break shit down like me...OKKKK

63. DO YOU MAKE A LOT OF MISTAKES?
I do, difference is I learn from them.

64. IS IT COLD OUTSIDE TODAY?
No, beautiful out.

65. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
TGIF Potato Skin chips...MMMM

66. DO YOU WEAR NAIL POLISH?
No, well a clear coating when I get a manicure

67. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN KISSED?
ha ha ha...All of my friends right now are all collectively bursting out into laughter....WHATEVER BITCHES!

68. WHAT'S THE MOST ANNOYING TV COMMERCIAL?
Fanta...fuckin skinny singing bitches!

69. DO YOU SHOP AT AMERICAN EAGLE?
Love it!

70. FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
Shine On by Ryan Cabrera or Ghost of You by My Chemical Romance

No comments: