Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Alex & Lynn


My bitches and very good friends Alex and Lynn (formerly of Amazing Race, currently on FOX’s Reality Remix and soon to be authors of a couples travel book) have finally joined the blogging world. These guys are seriously two of the funniest people I know and actually will be featured in an article I wrote for DOT News Magazine in the upcoming April issue. So while your surfing the net at work (like you don’t do it HA!) swing on by and check out my boys site...

www.lynnandalexworld.com

No comments: