Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Monday, July 30, 2007

Everyone weighs in on Lohan

Really!? Once again Donald Trump thinks he knows whats right for everyone espcially young girls. WHATEVS! This is what the Trump said about Lindsay Lohan:

“Find what you love doing (other than drugs and alcohol), work hard, stay focused, get a new set of parents"

Now, Dina Lohan, who needs a LOT of HELP HERSELF, came back with this formal statement...Dumbass!

“Donald, I’m really disappointed in the statement that was brought to my attention. I’ve always had a great admiration for your business sense and I’ve read all your books and learned from them! Your own brother died of alcoholism and you own Trump Vodka? You say Lindsay needs new parents? Such a rash statement without backing it with fact? I am a single mother of four children doing what I can during this difficult time! Do a background check of both parents and you will find the truth! Shame on you… so many families suffer from this, yours included. We need solutions not opinions! - Dina and family”

Heres my advice to Lindsay....Run girl, RUN!

No comments: