Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Sunday, July 01, 2007

True Colors Mayhem

Well after being shafted by STUBHUB.com who lost the tickets my friend bought for us...and since the other pair we HAD to give away to the winner of the contest on Wednesday night at HERE Lounge because we raised some money for HRC... I was deeply upset that I could NOT attend the True Colors Tour at the Greek last night; last show, sold out, Rosie, Cyndi...OYE! Anyways, these two video blogs posted by one of the funniest guys I have had the privlege of meeting ANT, are must sees! And here they are for you....check him & his blog out online...

ANT's Myspace

Part 1

Part 2

No comments: