Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Rosie on Oprah!

So she says NO to an Oprah interview and all of a sudden Rosie becomes an Oprah-Hater...Get it together people...not everyone hates everyone!! JESUS!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ From Rosie' Blog ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ms winfrey
Posted by ro on September 18th at 9:23am in Uncategorized
the book
was hard 2 write

things i could barely say aloud
alone in a room
made their way to the comp
thru the key board
or tape recorder

writing is
4 me
by far
the most revealing medium
2 work in

i do not feel ready
to discuss or defend
the things i shared
on those 209 pages

read it urself
take away what u need
leave the rest
it is what it is

the goal always is peace
self revelation
sharing - learning - teaching
balance
wax on wax off

for now
i decided no interviews
about celebrity detox
it is too raw

my no
has nothing 2 do with anything
but me
my need 2 find my place
within

oprah is a force of nature
her invitation made me cry
her kind words about the book
reinforces what we all know
2 b true about her

although fueds seems 2 b all the rage
there isnt one
regardless of what u read
or see on fast food tv

with pure intent
comes pure result
we pray

off 2 b dawn budge
in the other holy land
peace out peeps

No comments: