Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Monday, July 21, 2008

Life

Hey everyone! I'm back in LA and have fallen right back into my groove here. It feels so encouraging to have so much support here and my friends here are like no other. I adore them for who they are and the friendship they give me. This past weekend I celebrated my 5 year anniversary of having Gastric Bypass...total loss is 348 pounds...and I have never felt more loved and supported. I actually had to take a moment and ask myself "Is this really my life?" It was overwhelming to say the least and I can't thank everyone enough for all of their support and love always.

Special thanks for Paul Nicholls and crew at HERE Lounge Saturday night who took care of myself and my friends...You guys are truly incredible and I can't thank you enough!

No comments: