Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Really LONGGGG Dark Knight

So last night, Frank, Francisco, and I went to see the record breaking box office smash THE DARK KNIGHT at The Grove. I have been dying to see this movie because I not only am I total nerd when it comes to things like Batman, Superman, Buffy, etc but I LOVE BIG HUGE ACTION PACKED MOVIES!! There truly is nothing like going to a movie and being glued to the screen for 2 1/2 hours of non-stop story, action, humor, and special effects.

The Dark Knight did not disappointed. Christian Bale was genius per usual and is probably the best Batman ever...Though I am fond of George Clooney in the bat suit...HOT! The true stand out performance for me and I think everyone else that has seen the movie was Heath Ledger. The entertainment community lost so much when he passed away so tragically. His performance as the Joker was FLAWLESS! He makes it always look so easy and I still can't believe he is gone. He made that movie what it was and I really do hope he gets nominated for an Oscar for his performance.

The only downside to the movie which wouldn't keep me from seeing it again is the length. My lord, I never thought it was going to end!

Below is one of my favorite clips from the movie...Check it out!

No comments: