Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Breaking News: Paris is FREE????

You have got to be kidding me? She was in jail for all of what 4 days and now because of MEDICAL REASONS (seriously?) she was freed and will now serve house arrest for 40 days. Do they not realize her home is like a resort, she mine as well have gone on vacation...soooo ridiculous! The girl should of served her sentance just like every other AMERICAN would of had to...I just find this obsurd!! I cant say that I wouldn't be scared shitless if I had to spend 23 days in jail but I wouldn't have a choice, just because shes famous shouldn't get her special treatment!! GO BACK TO JAIL PARIS AND GROW A PAIR!!

No comments: