Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Idol is Baccckkk!

So its down to the final 24 which will be narrowed down on the next 3 weeks to 6 guys and 6 girls to compete in the final 12 of American Idol 7!!

The guys performed tonight and my boy, who I have loved since I first saw him audition, DAVID ARCHULETA, did amazing tonight! If you haven't seen him yet here is a clip from a previous show!




I also loved this guy, Jason Castro who gave such a wonderfully simple performance that it blew me away. He has a natural spark!




And to wrap out my Top 3 was Michael Johns, the aussie! Ahh his voice makes me swoon!



My predictions on who will get voted off:
Chikezie
Jason Yeager

No comments: