Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Monday, February 18, 2008

New MC

You know I had to post the new Mariah Carey song on my blog and give you my thoughts! I have been a HUGE fan for a LONGGG time and I am still always floored by Mariah and her music. This song is not disappointed; simple, cute, fun, and just like Mariah; it's HOT TAMALE!!

Touch my Body is very mainstream and should and I can almost guarantee to earn MC her 18th #1 single. With the release of this album, Mariah could beat the record held by Elvis and be the biggest artist in history to have the most number 1 singles.



No comments: