Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Monday, September 22, 2008

The Emmy's

Yours truly got to go to this year's 60th Annual Primetime EMMY Awards and boy was it truly an experience. I had such an amazing time and felt so blessed to attend the show, the amazingly stunning Governor's Ball where I ran into a number of my favorite celebs and the incredible people at the Magical Elves, and then my bestie Ben Russo and I hit up the fabulous HBO EMMY PARTY @ The Pacific Design Center. Needless to say it was a night to remember; how far I've come in the past year and so much more to come in the future!
Here is Ben and I at the HBO Party! HOT RIGHT!?

How fierce are Ashlan & I at the LA Confidential Party @ Les Deux in Hollywood

No comments: