Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Slacker

I know, I know, I have been awful on posting but things have just been so insane. I got an amazing new job!! I am the West Coast Editor of Events for Life & Style Weekly Magazine and it has just thrown my life for a loop. I am so happy there and everyone has been so welcoming! I have been out and about on the scene and doing my best to help the mag get to the next level. I also got to the VMA's which was INSANE!! Such a great show and I got to meet everyone from The Jonas Brothers, to Miley Cyrus, to Britney, to Chris Brown! Something I will never forget! With that said, it is EMMY week and the craziness of award show week is upon us! I will post as things happen over the week and YES I will be posting more often in general!
Until then,
xoxo
Woody :-)

PS: HELLO CMT VIEWERS IN CANADA!!! :-)

No comments: