Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Sunday, June 18, 2006

HTGTG

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/06/18/LVGO9JDME11.DTL

My girl Michelle from ABC's new dating docusoap style reality show HOW TO GET THE GUY, sent me this link, its an article on the new show, really showing that this show isn't about the show, its about honestly and whole heartedly helping the girls find LOVE and as the show says...not just a guy...BUT THE GUY

How To Get The Guy is on ABC, Monday nights @ 10 pm!!
Watch it not only because its a great show, but umm duh, I worked on it too!

No comments: