Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Sunday, August 20, 2006

PARIS


Okay, okay. Prepare yourself, I honestly never ever thought I'd be promoting this album but I simply CAN NOT stop pumping my advanced verison of Paris Hiltons NEW CD "PARIS" that hits stores this Tuesday Aug. 22nd. Rock, pop, hip hop; this shit has it all...Paris has done it and I am sure that every single Top 40 radio listener will be picking this up on Tuesday...SOOOO If you want something hott to kick off the fall and end the summer with this is it...
Tuesday Aug. 22nd...GO GET IT!
Hot Tracks:
I Want You
Turn It Up
Nothing In This World
Fighting Over You

No comments: