Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Friday, August 25, 2006

Y Britney Y


Okay, so for years I have been a huge supporter of Britney Spears. When she dressed sexy, when she girated the wrong way, when she "cheated" on Justin, when she made out with Madonna; I have always stood my ground and been an advocate of my TOXIC princess. Christ even when Britney decided to marry that loser K-Fed I said "Hey...hey maybe it is real LOVE?"
Now I sit here asking myself "What was I thinking!?"
WHERE DID BRITNEY GO!!!??? OH OH WHERE DID BRITNEY GO!!
Apparently there really are Aliens who have swooped down to the earth, stolen the Britney who had her shit together, who was an entertainer, who loved strutting her shit, who loved being just Britney...and replaced her with a real life White Trash Barbie!
Oh Britney, Y oh Y...I MISS YOU...COME BACK GIRL!! DONT GO INTO THE LIGHT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She was always white trash, just white trash in a sparkly disguise. At least now, it's easier to see her for what she really is.