Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Thursday, May 19, 2005

You

Star Wars was visually amazing....The acting could of been a hell of alot better but visually it was superb. The sum up of the story worked in all aspects and I enjoyed the Yoda fight scenes once again...Go see it, come on, I mean it IS the last one, its well worth it...

To you, you may only be one person, but to someone else, you maybe everything they need. I enjoy you, your company, your humor, your silence, your eyes, your smile, your voice, your laugh, I enjoy the way you say somethings cute, I enjoy your realism, I enjoy our talks, I enjoy the things that you dont get to see often enough in people...Feelings are harsh and real...Im to afraid of them.
In due time I will tell you...

In due time...
But for now, you may not be ready for them, and I cant handle that rejection...
When its meant, its meant.

Let the force be with you...till next time ;O)

No comments: