Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Club Woodrina

Often times my friends will ask me "What are you listening to?" or "What's the hott song out right now?"; this is mostly because of my background in Radio and because I have a fine tuned ear to what is good music and what isn't. Now granted I may have a completely different taste then most people but when it comes to what's HOTT and what's blazing up the radio or blasting off on your ITUNES...I know it!
I thought I'd put together my hott top ten playlist of the summer...Check it out and if you want even download the songs of I-Tunes...Let me know whatcha think!?

Club Woodrina Hott List - Summer 2006
1. Beyonce feat. Jay-Z "Deja Vu" - They done did it again! B and J have once again made a hit that you cant just help but shake your ass to. To top it all off, Beyonce has gotten herself a 12 piece all girls band that will make for a powerful combo on her album and on the road.

2. Justin Timberlake "Sexyback" - You can listen to this brand-new track via my MYSPACE page (myspace.com/woody827), but my boy JT has done it again. With help from Timbaland, this fresh hott new track is sure to be blowing up the charts and your Itunes...Don't forget to bring your SEXYBACK! HOLLA!

3. Christina Aguilera "Ain't No Other Man" - Maybe it's because I have a serious weak spot for this girl's voice, but this could be one of the best songs of her career. Ms. Dirrty herself brilliantly blends a old school jazz sound with the hippest of the hip lyrics and sounds of today...YOU GO GIRL!!

4. Mary J Blige "ONE" - This song features U2 and after the amazing version of it that Mary did with Elliot on the American Idol Finale that made the hair on my arms stand up, it was a given that this would make the list.

5. Gnarls Barkley "Crazy" - Come on now! You know when you hear this song, something comes over your body, your hips start to go from side to side, you mouth the words, and you feel the Gnarls effect taking over...LOVES IT!

6. Pussycat Dolls "BEEP" - Here they go again, our modern day HOTT Spice Girls, the DOLLS have done it again with this dance joint that makes you just want to shake your BEEP BEEP...Go ahead, you know you want to!

7. James Blunt "Goodbye My Lover" - Ahhh James Blunt, does this guy know how to write a song or what. He of course doesn't disappoint with this song; heartfelt, emotional grasping at who a person is, Mr Blunt hits the nail on the head with Goodbye my Lover!

8. Nick Lachey "resolution" - Though this hasn't been released as a single, this song speaks so many personal volumes for Nick and for anyone who has ever experienced heartache, the last track on his CD and truly the most powerful.

9. Chamillionaire feat. Krayzie Bone "Ridin" - Try and catch me ridin' dirty...Okay so I'm a white boy who likes rap music but there is no denying that this song is off the hook.

10. Mariah Carey "Fly Like A Bird" - How could I not include a MC song on my list and now that this has hit Number 1 on the R&B billboard charts, its a must listen...soon to be Mariahs #18 single; that's my girl!

PS: Paris Hilton's New song will be banned from this list and any other list I ever do!

No comments: