Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Kristian


I met a gentlemen by the name of Kristian when I was working on ABC's fallen reality dating series HOW TO GET THE GUY and we instantly fell in love. Well actually I fell in love, he has a wife, but whatever. Kristian is an amazing photographer and I have always found his photography to be very powerful and at times breathtaking. I wanted to share this one he recently shared with me from his trip to London, its a piece of the Berlin Wall that is located outside Imperial War Museum. Once again, the simplest of pictures becomes a work of art...Thanks Kristian for making me smile; humanity is real.

No comments: