Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Monday, May 07, 2007

Cinco De DRUNKO!






Saturday my good friend Willy and I attended my buddies Alex and Lynn's Cinco De Mayo Party! It was super festive, there was tons of food (that I never ate for some wierd reason), pinata's with celebrities glued to them, and my highlight of the event was beer pong!! After 5 exhausting rounds, which I won 4 out of 5 of them, I was crowned the KING OF BEER PONG. Needless to say I was WASTED! Thank god for my amazing friends who continued to deal with my roudieness and go out with me after all that drinking. Sorry to anyone I attacked, screamed at, or trampled past on Saturday night...I LOVE YOU WEST HOLLYWOOD! HA!

No comments: