Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Heyyyy




This is interesting...this new show for the TV Guide network should be really fun to watch and I kinda wish I could be on it but my girl from MTV who I adore Ananda Lewis has signed on to be the host of it...heres a little blurb about AMERICAS NEXT PRODUCER!

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Ananda Lewis, who has hosted her own talk show, "The Ananda Lewis Show," and served as an on-air personality at BET and MTV, will host TV Guide Network's upcoming reality competition series "America's Next Producer."

The 10-episode series features contestants competing for a cash prize, a production office in Hollywood and first-look deal with TV Guide Network.

Judges will include David Hill, chairman and CEO of the Fox Sports Television Group, and TV Guide magazine's Matt Roush. They will be joined each week by a celebrity guest judge.

Reuters/Hollywood Reporter

No comments: