Who"s WOODY?

My photo
West Hollywood, CA
28 year-old Emmy Nominated TV Producer, Freelance Editor-at-large, Club promoter, Award winning writer, PR Guru, On-Air Radio Talent, Host. & Event Producer...Not just your average gay. To contact, email me at: woodywoodbeck@mac.com

Monday, May 21, 2007

Long Beach Pride

Long Beach Pride slammed with a one and two this weekend. I had a super great time spending time with Wayne and his future husband Rapheal and his friends who live in Long Beach, Sean and Manny, who I have to thank for there incredible hospitality. We hit a few LB hot spots on Saturday night (Silver Fox & Club Ripples) and had a good ole drunk time. Sunday came (very early after only having 5 hours of sleep) and the boys and I headed to Ocean Blvd to join up with the DOT NEWS MAGAZINE crew to ride on the float in the ever so long pride parade...which I must say was one of the most thrilling experiences I have ever had in my life. The energy you get from all of those people, being around friends, laughing, dancing, the music; it just was incredible and then working the booth and pride and getting new people to read the magazine and meeting people who read the issue and enjoy what I write for it and the content of the magazine in general made me incredibly proud to be apart of such a great publication. Check us out online at dotnewsmagazine.com and be our MYSPACE friend at Myspace.com/DOTNEWSMAGAZINE
Here are some Pics from the weekend...ENJOY!




No comments: